The atelier to which I belong, Periscope, has assembled art books collecting the sketches and special projects of its members. My work is featured in one of the first six and there are still two slots available for custom commissions, drawn by me, as a reward for support. I entreat you to take a quick look.
I am a bridal gown designer, store owner, and lover of all things handmade. Also an unabashed admirer of the written word.
Novelist error messages.
Cause of Death: Benedict’s red velvet Smaug suit
Thanks to all of you fine readers for your patience and support. I have been looking forward to producing more of the regular content (including the puzzle.) I hope you’ve enjoyed this brief break while I was otherwise occupied. This upcoming Monday will be a return to form.
I invite you to look at the Kickstarter Campaign that my studio has launched to release art-books by its members. My work is one of the first six featured and, if you like what I do, this is a way to see more of it, including rare/unpublished pieces.
I had such plans for this evening, and then the Red Velvet Suit happened.
i follow too many sherlock/benedict blogs. my dash has the same 10 photos of benedict.martin.amanda at the DOS premiere 1,000 times.
One of my gorgeous blushing brides from September. Instagram photos by me, professional (and stunningly gorgeous) photos by J. Pepin.
- What to do when your friend is talking about suicide
- What to do if someone you know is overdosing
- What to do if your friend is hurting themselves
- First Aid for self harm
Finding Therapy, Doctors, & Medication
- Something Fishy - How will I pay?
- Mental Health America - How do I find treatment?
- Free/Cheap Medication
- The Medicine Program
- Find a Therapist
- Good Therapy.org
- Insurance Issues
- Qualities and Skills of a Good Counselor
- The Difference Between a Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Therapist & Counselor
- Extreme Hunger During Recovery
- About Water Retention During Recovery
- 281 Reasons to Recover
- Relapse Prevention
- Dealing with Bloating in Recovery
- Bloating, Indigestion, & Feeling too full
- Talking to Others About Your Mental Health Issues
- Managing Stress
- Why You Must Eat
- What is ED Recovery?
- You have no obligation to be weighed
- Learning to Love Your Body
- True Facts Our Abuse-Culture Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Tips to Overcoming and Eating Disorder from Women Who Have Recovered
- How to Eat a Fear Food
- 16 Baby Steps to Help You Cope with the Pain of Perfectionism
- 10 Things to Do When You Feel Like Crap
- Why You Should NOT Self-DiagnoseSubstance Addictions:
Restrictive Eating Disorders:
- Phases of Recovery From a Restrictive ED
- Tips to Stop Restricting
- Why You Must Regain Weight to Recover
- Eating Disorder Support Groups
- Gaining Weight After Anorexia: What To Expect
- Dealing With Weight Gain
Binge & Compensate Disorders:
Binge ED/Compulsive Eating Disorders
- Food Addicts Anonymous Meeting Finder
- Overeaters Anonymous Meeting Finder
- The “I need to lose weight” Mindset with BED
- Eating Disorder Support Groups
- Daily Meditation for Compulsive Overeating/Binge EatingGeneral Anxiety:
- Coping with Suicidal Thought
- 10 Tips on How to Work Through Feelings of Social Isolation
- 8 Tips to Overcome Loneliness
- Tips On Dealing With Depression In College
- Antidepressants: Selecting one that’s right for you
- What to expect with antidepressants
Family and Friends: